Thursday, August 31, 2017

Shows and exhibits



I have been dealing with an injury in the hip area that has bothering me since March. I believe I am getting closer to find a solution with a new doctor I found. Fingers crossed!

In the meantime, since I cant workout - which drives me crazy- I have been trying to channel all my excess energy into painting.

I am happy that it's working so well. I got accepted to several shows I was hoping to get in!




Click on the image above to see the description of the show "For the beauty of Earth".
The entire show is published online at: onlinejuriedshows.com

The two paintings below are in the show.



At Ease. 8x10.

The Golden Hour. 9x12






Pastels USA 31st Annual International Open Exhibition

This exhibit takes place at A SENSE OF PLACE GALLERY, FRESNO, CA.
From SEPTEMBER 19 THRU OCTOBER 21.
If you are in the area stop by to see the art pieces. They will be excellent.
You can also visit: onlineJuriedShows.  To see all the paintings online.



My painting included in the show is "Gold in the lake" an 8x10 landscape.





The Pastel Society of North Carolina is sponsoring an online competition.
Pure Color:
An Online International Juried Exhibition of Pastel Paintings September 1-30, 2017

This is an online show that will be published September 1st. Thanks to Juror Lyn Asselta for accepting two of my paintings in this show. This is a great show!

The golden hour. 9x12


Summer trail 9x12 (Sold)
















No comments:

Post a Comment