Thursday, August 11, 2016

BR and AR - Mt. Vernon workshop

That's for "Before Richard" and "After Richard".

The workshop I went to the first week of August really hit me.

The techniques and knowledge international recognized artist Richard McKinley shared was amazing.

Richard has almost 5 decades of experience working with soft pastel. I now understand why artists keep taking his workshops over and over again.

I am already signed up for next year's one :).

I told him that, for me, this marks the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. "After Richard" is so far way more fun!

Plein air demo at Little Indian slough


Lee and his dog painting at Rosario Beach
Lee's website is here.


My setup at Rosario Beach

Yeah, I was actually there

Fun dinner with great artists from left to right: Patricia Gray, Sue Nash and Christine Troyer

No comments:

Post a Comment